Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 10 - A Song By Your Favourite Band

A song by my fav band?

Guns N' Roses - Street of Dreams


There are so many songs that I could put here, but I put Street of Dreams here because it is the one I have been listening to the most recently. It's just such an awesome song, especially the outro! Many might not know this song as it came out on their newest album, but I feel everyone should hear it. I feel that way with everything off of the Chinese Democracy album, as most people dismissed it before even hearing it, assuming that since most of the original band were gone, that it wasn't Guns N' Roses anymore. To me, I feel this album is just a natural progression from their previous albums and its the album they wanted to make, and not what others wanted them to make. The one thing with this band is they do shit whenever they want to. They are unlike any other band in the world. And that's what I love about them (aside from their brilliant music), haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment