Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Just a little patience, yeeaaahh...

Look who came back to the blog... Still pretty boring, eh?

I just hope that changes pretty soon. I'm gonna post some stuff in the near future, as soon as I find the time to, which is always the case, right?

As always, I encourage and welcome others to offer out topics on which they would like me to voice my opinion.

Just as a hint, some upcoming topics range from my favourite season to my thoughts on the Milo kid that debuted at E3 last year in reference to Xbox's Project Natal (now known as Kinect) and more recently the game that has actually being made involving him. Really creepy if you ask me, but more on that later.

Key fact: Dolphins are aggressive swimmers.

Kev

1 comment:

  1. Obviously when I post to my blog, I have an audience in the back of my mind -- it is the elephant in the room when one is posting to the Net. Can't help it.
    But what motivates me primarily is getting something off my chest. I write what I want to write, things that have bugged me, moved me, made me say, "whoa!!" or just given me pause for reflection.

    ReplyDelete