Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Dead Over Facebook

I guess I was just waiting for the right article to spur my anger and disgust. And now, I have found it.

It seems a baby has been killed from being shaken to death because the boy's crying interrupted the mother's game of Farmville on Facebook. Don't believe me? Read for yourself here.

Has it really come this? That we are killing our infants because their are disrupting our time on Facebook? Apparently so. This is downright disturbing to someone like me who has been born into this digital era where everything is fast and convenient. Technology should not take precedence over human life, especially your own family.

The paper also reports that she told investigators she shook the boy, smoked a cigarette to compose herself and then shook him again.

All this over a game of Farmville? You have got to be kidding me.
What is wrong with the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment