Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 28 - Most Evil Boss or Villain

Most evil boss or villain?

3 way tie, in my opinion...


Dr. Robotnik (from Sonic the Hedgehog), Bowser (from Super Mario Bros), and Psycho Mantis (from Metal Gear Solid)

Robotnik, to me (growing up on Sonic) was an all around bad guy that kept ruining Sonic's adventure and had to pay. And pay he did!

Bowser just keeps kidnapping Princess Peach, and only wants her to like him. =|
He wreaks havoc on the Mushroom Kingdom, and Mario always needs to put him in his place.

Psycho Mantis, to this day, still freaks the bejesus out of me. Playing this game when I was 8 years old, he haunted my dreams for a while. The BDSM clothing and gas mask freaked me out. Not to mention he reads your mind. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment