Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 30 - Best Game of All Time!

Aww, the final day... don't worry, I might just find a new challenge for next month...

On to the best game of all time!... or at least, my pick for best game of all time...

and I'm going with GoldenEye 007 for the Nintendo 64!


This game was a core piece of my childhood videogaming experience. I remember going to friends' houses to play this game (because I never actually owned a N64) and playing it for hours till it was time to leave, haha. The universal rule: no one gets to be Oddjob; that height difference is not fair. This game is the godfather of multiplayer gaming.


Just having recently played the game again for the first time in years, I realized how bad I have gotten at this game. I didn't remember where the guns were, forgot that you actually open doors and butchered the aiming.
I love this game; I just have to play it more often, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment