Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Facebook problems...

Recently I've been told that I am very hard to find on Facebook. They seem to make me invisible to people trying to add me as a friend. I've looked into the matter and I now appear to be back on the list when you search my name.

So if you want to add me on Facebook, search "Kev Greene" and you'll see a picture of me and my dog (I know that's bad grammar but 'my dog and I' just doesn't sound right to me in this context). I'm not listed as "Kevin", 'cause I prefer to be called Kev. Don't ask me why.

I don't even know why I'm writing about this, as I barely use Facebook.

"Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Axl Rose

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I missed this Jan. post ...
    "of me and my dog" is absolutely correct, because of the preposition "of." You must use the objective case of the pronoun (I=subjective case, who is doing the action/ me=objective case, recipient of the action or object of the preposition). Trust you gut instinct on grammar!

    ReplyDelete