Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

GNR at the ACC!


This show was sooooo fuckin' good. Sounded soo much better than the Hamilton show and was almost sold out. Place was packed, especially on the floor. It was so tight, that I almost got my eyes poked out by a guy with a punk mohawk. Got pretty rough at the beginning of the set when everyone surged forward towards the stage and the 2 guys fighting right beside me got pretty intense. Got pretty close to the stage, only 2 back of the rail.

Only drawback was having to wait til 11:25pm for GN'R to take the stage, especially since I got there at 8pm. By the end at 2am, my legs and back were killing me and I wasn't looking forward to the 2 hour drive back to Niagara Falls. Finally got back home at 4am but the show was definitely worth the wait.

I don't know what happened but the guy right in front of me just collapsed and passed out. It looked like he was pretty out of it, so we picked him up and carried him to rail and security took him out. Guess he couldn't hold his liquor.

Security were being dicks an threatened to take my phone even when I just used it to check the time. Got some pics and videos before that, but I can't find my USB cable for my phone so I can't upload them yet. Miraculously, my videos from the Hamilton show seemed to have come back from the dead!

I was pissed at the end of the show 'cause Axl threw a bunch of roses in the crowd. I actually caught one and then some asshole ripped the rose in half from my hand and took the top half. Whatever.

Anyways, fucking great show. Band was fantastic. I'm running out of synonyms...

Still freaking tired. I'm good for nothing today...
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds Incredible.
    That really sucks about the idiot who ripped the rose in half.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete