Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bottle Update

There are 8 bottles remaining, so respond if you want one.

I have opened the box, and learned that the sent me 3 of 4 different kinds:
- Exposed - the original and "most popular" flavour
- Allure - the shitty Mangosteen flavour I tried and told you about
- Awaken - some sort of Aloe and Wheatgrass combination
- Enliven - Aloe and 12 Fruits and Vegetables

I've going to try one of the Enliven ones, as I hope that is the one with the most flavour (as it has fruits in it), and the best chance of being any good. So for those who have actually read my blog and commented, you get to have your pick of flavours, as I didn't know they were sending me a mix of kinds.

Those that haven't commented can still get a bottle as I'll bring them in on Monday into 1F00.

1 comment:

  1. Aloe and Wheatgrass!! Must have been a Trent grad that came up with that one!

    ReplyDelete