Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bottles have arrived...

The ALO bottles have arrived at my house. The shocking thing is, they sent me a huge package of 12 BOTTLES!!!!

I was only expecting like a pack of 2 or something. IT REALLY PAYS TO COMPLAIN. ahhaha

Jeez.

Not going home til Easter, so I'll bring 'em in next Monday. I'm gonna try one and see if it was better than the other one, and I am fairly certain its still gonna taste like crap (at least to me).

Whoever wants one, reply to this post so you can be guaranteed one of the 11 remaining bottles. You gotta leave your name though, none of this anonymous crap, if you want to try the free crappy drink. Reminder: this is not the kind I tried before... this is the ALO Exposed - their original and "most popular" drink.

8 BOTTLES REMAINING
Hurry before there gone!
Peace.
Kev

3 comments:

  1. I'll take a bottle please. Also, what other things should we complain about to get free stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one! Even though I'm pretty positive it will taste awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, sweet! I'll definitely risk the ALO drink.

    ReplyDelete