Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blog posts are coming...

Just so you know, there are actual blog posts coming. I don't just plan on only blogging about ALO drinks and Clarke bars, even if they are both tremendously awful.

Its just that these things take time for me to put into words. One post coming up (SPOILER) has my views on religion and God after I read a very pretentious comment today. I mean, I've never put my views into a written form like this before so it may take some time.

I know you guys don't really care, but I feel I need to get some things out.


P.S., the Shit game is ridiculously hard, I can't get past the 4th level... haha

"If there's a cure for this, I don't want it, I don't want it..."

2 comments:

  1. I care! I'm looking forward to reading it.

    Almost as much as I'm looking forward to ALO drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, this next post sounds interesting. Let the flame war begin!

    ReplyDelete