Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Who puts Aloe in a drink?

I am sitting here waiting for the IASC 1P00's tutorial and after having bought this so-called "exotic" drink called "ALO Allure" which features Mango, Mangosteen and Aloe (?!!).

Don't you put aloe on burns? Isn't aloe in sunscreen?

And here I am sitting thinking, "Ah, yes, I can taste the sunscreen in this drink! That's definitely something that I want to taste when I buy a drink."

I was fooled by the fancy packaging and the "allure" of the bottle.

And yes, I am going to finish this drink. Even if it tastes awful and there are big chunks of something floating around inside the bottle.

Pray for me 'cause this stuff is brutal.

*** UPDATE *** 4:32pm
I felt that I really needed to tell the company how awful the drink really is. So I sent them a comment:
"I just feel the need to tell you how horrible this drink really is. The Allure flavour tastes like sunscreen. I really feel like I deserve my $2 back after drinking this so-called "drink"."

*** UPDATE *** 5:00pm
I couldn't drink it... it was just sooooo awful. How anyone could ever drink this stuff is beyond me.

1 comment:

  1. Talked to my sister-in-law, who is a naturopath, and she wasn't surprised about aloe in a beverage. Evidently, many believe that aloe extract helps with digestion and some gastro-intestinal problems, and it is frequently used in products intended to be ingested.

    Still, your post has certainly turned ME off trying it!

    BWKJ

    ReplyDelete