Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lack of Updates...

Sorry for the lack of updates, just been doing a lot of shit recently, and I will continue to 'til this Friday, due to my Film essay.

One of my next "rants" will be my thoughts on religion and I will try not to offend; it's about halfway done as its hard to put into words what I want to say.

On another note, this blog is NOT about oral fixation... If you actually had read my blog, you would know that. I only did 2 posts (out of how many?, 27?), 1 about a Clarke bar and the other about the ALO drink (from which I have not heard back from on my free bottles).

To increase interactivity, I have thought of putting in a poll on my blog, giving you the choice to pick what my next post would be about. So to do that, I would like some to comment on this post with probable ideas that they would like to see me blog about.

Peace.
Kev

2 comments:

  1. You should talk about outer space and our knowledge and understanding of it(or lack there of). Or maybe about time travel or something cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Maybe about school, why you are in school, what you think of the current school systems, how you would change it?
    I like the religion idea.
    To be honest I loved your animal cruelty post, it let me see a part of you that I did not see as clearly. =]
    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete